Alumni Resume Book
Alejandro Banuelos · Undergraduate · Bachelors '22
Personal Contact Information
3820 Locust Walk
RM 607 HARN MB 175
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6134
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA · 2018-2022
Bachelors of Science · Real Estate & Finance
Green Valley High School
Henderson, NV · 2014-2018
- • International Baccalaureate & Advanced Honors Degree
• Questbridge Scholar
• Rogers Foundation Scholar
• Cumulative GPA: 4.80/4.00
• Valedictorian (Class Rank: 1 of 745)
• SAT- 1530/1600 ACT- 34/36
Las Vegas, Nevada · June 2019- August 2019
- • Conducted a market analysis of local population demographics, zoning laws, and clients’ preferences.
• Upgraded antiquated software & hardware to aid team in surveying future investment properties.
• Shadowed Principal during on-site visits to manage construction issues.
Empowering Philanthropy Capital
University of Pennsylvania · October 2018- Present
Fundamental Investment Analyst Education Program
- • Directed a portfolio of 20k in investments with the aim of donating 50% of annualized returns to effective charities.
• Analyzed carefully the charitable activities that the fund finances with the same rigor as its position in the market.
• Enlightened the community about investment management, cultivated a strong commitment to ethics and social good, and
produced elevated benchmark-adjusted returns.
Wharton Investment and Trading Group
Wharton School of Business · January 2020- Present
Real Estate Investment Team
- • Focused on education and investment pitches, giving members, the opportunity to both learn about the industry and practice applying investment principles.
• Studied the basics of real estate valuation, industry trends, macroeconomic considerations, and analysis ranging from property-level to large-cap REITs.
Wharton Undergraduate Real Estate Club
Wharton School of Business · November 2018- Present
- • Partnered with the Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Center to invite industry professionals to speak on campus.
• Provided educational programming for students and live case studies.
• Underwent a 2-day ARGUS Enterprise Training course, covering Cash Flow, Portfolio Reporting, and Sensitivity Analysis.
Clarion Partners LLC
New York · June 2020- August 2020
Acquisitions and Asset Management Summer Analyst
- Real Estate Finance
- Investment Banking
Regions of Interest
- Northeast USA
- Southwest USA
- West Coast USA
download resume pdf
Return to Full Resume Book