Student Resume Book
Francesca Dong · School of Design · Masters '23
Personal Contact Information
250 S 13th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
University of Pennsylvania
1 · September 2020 - May 2023
Master of Architecture · Architecture
- Member of Wharton Zell/Lurie Real Estate Club
2 · August 2015 - May 2019
Bachelor of Arts · Architecture; Political Science
- Member of NCAA Division III Swimming & Diving team
3 · January 2018 - May 2019
- Cross-registration - Architecture
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects
1 · September 2021 - Present
- Worked with the firm's Sustainability sector to develop an action plan for AIA 2030 Energy commitment.
Conducted EUI and LPD energy model analysis using Cove.tool.
Evolved Affordable Housing design concepts through schematic phases into construction documents.
Conducted site inspections to determine the projects are in compliance with laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Cecil Baker + Partners
2 · May 2020 - September 2020
- Developed the schematic design and construction documents for various luxury and affordable housing commercial/residential projects using Building Information Modeling and AutoCAD.
Created external renderings and site plans for the firm’s presentations and publications.
Conducted periodic on-site observation of construction development to monitor compliance with detailed construction
Assisted with specifications, research, and material selection for colors and finishes on a project-by-project basis.
3 · August 2019 - May 2020
- Developed the company’s digital and editorial identity through high-quality brand design.
Conducted internal market research on energy sectors and collaborated with partner agencies, such as Forbes and Sunwink, to strategize new marketing projects.
Executed the development of campaigns, project plans, design developments, and budgets using Asana.
4 · May 2018 - August 2018
- Designed sustainable homeless shelters for vulnerable communities throughout Southeast Asia.
Developed practical housing solutions during times of natural disaster and conducted on-site visits and interviews to formulate community-focused housing projects.
Green Building Worldwide
5 · May 2017 - August 2017
Infrastructure & Legislation Fellow
- Conducted sustainable and environmental impact, green infrastructure, and site analysis.
Reviewed public and private development proposals and prepared reports for site plans, rezoning applications, and development special use permits.
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Law
Regions of Interest for a job or internship
- California, West Coast
- California, West Coast: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
- California, West Coast: San Francisco Metropolitan Area
- Northeast USA: Boston Metropolitan Area
- Northeast USA: New York Metropolitan Area
- West Coast USA
download resume pdf
Return to Full Resume Book