Alumni Resume Book
Roma Patel · Undergraduate · Masters '09
Corporate Contact Information
Real Estate Acquisitions
- Analysis of debt and equity investments in real estate or real estate-related assets
- Market analysis and supply/demand review
- Investment thesis development and economic research
Capital Markets - RE Debt
University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
Philadelphia, PA · 2005-2009
B.S. Economics · Real Estate and Finance
Harvard University - Graduate School of Design
Cambridge, MA · 2014-Present
Masters in Design Studies · Real Estate and the Built Environment
The Carlyle Group
Washington, D.C. · 2012-2014
Associate - US RE Acquisitions
- Worked as an associate at The Carlyle Group in Washington, D.C. in US Real Estate transactions.
- Underwrote and closed on hotel, retail, senior housing, multifamily and single family acquisitions.
- Helped to secure financing for acquisitions.
New York, NY · 2009-2012
- Worked as an analyst at Northwood Investors after graduating from Penn.
- Underwrote debt and equity investments in the U.S. and U.K across various commercial property types.
- Prepared fundraising PPM, pitchbooks and organized fund subscriptions for the second raise of NREP.
- Investment Banking
Return to Full Resume Book